Sunseeker Cobra 39
Titchmarsh Marina, United Kingdom
Sunseeker Cobra 39 sports cruiser for sale. 'Miss Magic' is superb throughout! She is powered by twin GM Detroit 8 cylinder diesel engines marinised by Pensinsular (installed new in 1999), producing a total 600 hp, through outdrives. She has been totally refitted in 2014 including engine service, outdrives overhauled, whole interior and cockpit re-trimmed to original specification by Jeckalls of Wroxham including new linings, upholstery, carpets, curtains and cushions. New hull transfers and full polish to hull and superstructure leaves her looking as stunning as her performance! Lying ashore here, not far from our office. Viewing highly recommended. Serious offers considered!
- Year Built: 1987
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Sunseeker
- Designer: Don Shead
- Length: 39 ft
- Beam: 10' 0"
- Min Draft: 2' 1"
- Max Draft: 2' 1"
- Length Overall: 39' 0"
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine Make: GM (marinised by Peninsular)
- Engine Model: Detroit 8 cylinder
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 426
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Total Power: 600 hp
- Max Speed: 40 knots
- Cruising Speed: 20 knots
Length: 39 ft
Beam: 10 ft
Draft: 2 ft 1"
Twin engined GM Detroit 'Beast' (marinised by Peninsular), 8 cylinder, 300 hp, diesel through TR outdrives. Engines fitted new in 1999. Engines cooled through heat exchanger. Currently circa 426 engine hours. Cruising speed approx. 20 knots, maximum speed approx. 40 knots.
Designed by Don Shead and built by Sunseeker in 1987. Constructed in GRP. Planing hull, twin outdrives.
4 berths in 2 cabins comprising of double 'V' berth in forepeak and two berths in saloon.
- 240v shore power
- Battery charger
- Hot & cold water supplies
- Seperate heads and shower with new Jabsco toilet
- Electric lighting thoughout the accommodation
- Navman chartplotter
- Demek VHF radio
- Navigation lights
- Bruce anchor and chain
- Various warps and fenders
- Fire extinguishers (automatic in engine compartment)
- Electric Bilge pump
- Lifebelt x 1
Recent Refitting, Upgrades, Servicing, etc
Refit including the following work:-
- Engines serviced
- new starter motors fitted to both engines
- outdrives removed, serviced, cleaned & re-sprayed
- New bellows and gaiters fitted
- New anodes
- New trim sensors
- Gate valves have been serviced throughout the boat
- Port holes were removed and repolished to enable the interior lining to be removed and renewed throughout
- The whole interior and cockpit of boat has been professionally re-trimmed to the original specification by Jeckells of Wroxham including all new linings, upholstery, carpets and curtains throughout. All cockpit seating and associated panels have been re-upholstered.
- Bathing platform has been removed and superficial damage has been repaired
- The hull and superstructure are finished in original white gel coat and these have had a full compound and polish on the hull and superstructure.
- Hull transfers have been renewed.
- New cockpit canopy fitted
- New Jabsco toilet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. E&OE.
NOTE - Please contact our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at: http://www.WestwaterYachtSales.com
Additional Contact Information
Westwater Yacht Sales - Yacht Brokers & East Coast dealers for Dufour Yachts
Contact us today for details and prices on the Dufour Yachts range.