D U F O U R Y A C H T S
• Hull: Composite sandwich Moulded by infusion Vinylester
• Structure: Hull bottom PVC and PU, stiffener laminated into the hull.
• Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
• Decoration: Grey for waterline and decoration line
• Deck: Sandwich with PVC foam core, PVC panels are vacuum-bonded for better adhesion to laminate
• Ballast: Keel in cast iron and lead with stainless structure in the blade, steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
• Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
• Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
• Rudder quadrant: Double quadrant, Stainless steel cables
• Carbon Rollbar
• Mooring: 2000W electrical windlass (LEWMAR) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (from 32kg to 40kg delta anchor
and 100mt chain OPT)
• Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover
• LED navigation light and tri-color mast head light
• Bow pulpits: Stainless, for spinnaker handling
• Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
• Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side.
• Mooring cleat: 6 Cleats
• Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates
• Mast foot: Aluminum with halyard return pulleys
• Fuel deck fillers: 2
• Water deck fillers: 2
• Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof
• Mainsheet: Two blocks on the rollbar STD
• Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead Cars OPT
• Jib self-tacking track
• Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns.
• Winches : 2 Electrical winches and 2 manual
• Electrical Furler STD
• Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas.
• Flush deck hatches: 6 X T60 +2 X T44 + 2 X T30 flush hatches on deck
• Sprayhood (OPT)
• Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered.
• Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
• Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor
• Aft bench table: convertible into a sun deck OPT
• Helm: Grp instrument console with 2 1000mm diameter steering wheels BLACK
• Cockpit table: 2 wood cockpit tables with inox structure
• Shower: Hot and cold water in the aft cockpit
• Shore supply: Stbd helm position
• Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
• Engine controls: On helm position
• Compass: portside (startboard OPT)
• Gas locker: under floor 2 lockers
• BIB locker: Under cockpit floor on 2 lockers
• Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
SAIL LOCKER / CREW CABIN:
• Large lockable deck hatch T60 hatch
• Ladder, handrails
• Bow thruster and forestay access
• Chain locker and windlass access
• Opening transom giving access to swim platform / tender garage with ELECTRIC mechanism
• Tender (opt) can be 2,80m with inflatable bottom or Williams minijet 280/ (OPT)
• Tender inflating/deflating electric pump (OPT)
• Access to tender garage is
• Access to steering system and (opt) autopilot
RIGGING & SAILS:
• Mast: Anodized aluminum with 3 levels of swept spreaders
• Rigging: 9/10 fractional
• Mast stepping: On keel.
• Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED)
• Boom: Anodized aluminium
• Furler: Electrical furler
• Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising:
orestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
• Backstay: hydraulic backstay
• SAILS: OPT
• Woodwork: Moabi finish with various massive wood parts. (Oak is an option)
• Floors: Wenge laminate.
• Doors: Fitted anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
• Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
• Head-liner: Lined with wood.
• Versions: 4 cab 4 showers 4WC STD
• 3 cab 4 shower 4 WC OPT
• Pullman OPT
• Chart table
• Hull: 8 hull windows
• Coachroof, opening: 5 opening ports with curtains
• Hatches: 10 deck hatches
• Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights.
• Courtesy light: Low-level lighting around saloon furniture
• Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in plexiglass with stops and lock.
• Steps: Curved wooden steps
• Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas struts.
• Handrails: 2
• Partially raised saloon position allows a front panoramic view.
• Plenty of natural light and ventilation is guaranteed by the front, side fixed plexiglass and the hatches in the
• Direct and indirect lights
• Night courtesy light in the saloon,
• Saloon: U-shaped banquette on starboard side
• Configurations: the galley is located on port side of the companionway
• Worktop: wooden fiddle Ceramic Worktop
• Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink
• Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap.
• Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail
• Refrigerators: 157 lt front opening fridge Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
• Freezer: 64 lt front opening fridge ( Std )
• Stowage: various lockers
• Waste bin: waste bin worktop and Sort compartments
FWD double CABIN
• Double Berth: 200 ~ 120 cm approx.
AFT double CABINS
• Berth: 200 x 160 cm approx.
FWD OWN CABIN
• Double Berth: 200 ~ 150 cm approx.
AFT OWN CABINS
• Berth: 200 x 160 cm approx.
• Engine power: 180 hp (opt 260 hp)
• Aft bow thruster (opt)
• Fwd bow thruster Std
• Transmission: Shaft-line with hydraulic V-drive reverse gear
• Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
• Sea-water strainer: Sea-water strainer
• Fuel tank: 2 tanks with gauge on electrical panel. 630 lt + 200lt
• Fuel filter, water separator
• Shut-off valve: fuel shut-off valve on each tank with selection system.
• Control panel: Engine control panel with hours meter, engine stop and tachometer.
• Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
• Ventilation: Ventilation with 3 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
• Bilge: Separate engine bilge.
• Access: Access to the engine from front, both sides and aft.
• 4-blades, feathering propeller
• Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
• Water tanks: one inox and second one polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges 580lt
+ 200lt capacity
• Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution panel
• Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
• Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
• Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger
• Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit 75lt.
• Shower waste: Electric shower pump
• 2 top locker :
• Gateways to control other types of equipment: air-conditioning,Aft Cabin heating, (power generators OPT)
• DC power module providing control of protection for 12V and 24V circuits with fused bypass.
• Lighting systems managed by our patented Wireless Battery-Free system.
• Water level, fuel level, battery voltage and battery current measurement module.
• Automotive sensor-based management of service batteries (12V and 24V DC) to provide information
on the actual battery capacity available and remaining service life status.
• Remote alternative AC supply selection from the control interface. 90/240V AC switching with zero power consumption and heating. On-unit manual emergency control.
• Management of partner manufacturer battery chargers: remote on/off, operating mode monitoring, and matching of battery charging power to AC consumption.
• Circuit:12 V for the engine and 12 V services (VHF, Hifi…) and 24 V for the 24 V services
• Isolator: 1 per set of batteries
• 12V USB & 220V electric outlets in galley, chart table and each cabin
8 batteries 12V de 140Ah /700A-CCA = 8×140/2=560Ah for service 24V
x1 battery 12V de 140Ah/700A-CCA for service 12V
x1 battery 12V de 140Ah /700A-CCA for Generator 12V
x1 battery 12V de 75Ah/ 850A-CCA for motor 12V”
“X5 chargeurs : CRISTEC – YPOWER
x1 24V-40A : aft bow thruster OPT
x2 24V-30A : battery 24V service
x1 12V-40A : battery 12V service / battery 12V motor ”
24V-2000W inverter OPT
x1 outdoor plancha OPT
x1 galley/micro wave/Expresso machine/TV/Electric wine cooler/Ice maker ” OPT
• Winch handles: 2 winch handles
• Owner’s pack: Owner’s pack with Owner’s Manual.
• Earthing: Rigging grounded.
Architect: Felci Yachts
Overall length : 19.22 m
Hull length : 18.30 m
Waterline length : 17.62 m
Max beam : 5.48 m
Light displacement : 21 192 Kg
Draft : 2.80 m
Keel weight : 6500 Kg
Fuel tank capacity : 830 L
Water tank capacity : 780 L
Engine power : 180 hp
Sail area : 184 m2
Mainsail : 104 m2
Genoa : 80 m2
I : 23.60 m
J : 6.25 m
P : 23.10 m
E : 7.20 m
LEGAL NOTICE: Dufour Yachts reserves the right to modify the
products, their specifications and descriptions contained in this
catalogue without notice. Dufour Yachts is a registered trademark
of Dufour Yachts SAS. All the other trademarks are registered
by their respective owners.© Dufour Yachts SAS 2015. All rights