Selling a Boat
We can sell your boat. No matter whether your boat is large or small, power or sail, we can help.
Here’s a number of good reasons to use Westwater Yacht Sales to sell your boat:
- Professional office based brokerage services, established in 2000
- Exclusive brokers in Titchmarsh Marina, with our offices and sales site in a prime position with regular customer footfall in this popular East Coast marina
- Waterfront offices in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain – the centre of boating in the Mediterranean.
- Our UK location is less than one hour from London by road and rail, with London Stansted airport and Harwich International Port nearby – ideally placed for customers travelling to us from the UK or abroad
- Experienced ABYA trained staff working to the ABYA Code of Conduct
- Secure separate client bank accounts
- Fully insured
- ABYA listing and sales contracts utilised
- Conveyancing including title, RCD, & VAT documentation checks carried out by trained and experienced staff
- Finance settlement matters dealt with
- Competitive brokerage rates
- Extensive growing customer database and mailing list
- Software systems in place to automatically match buyers with boats, making a sale more likely
- Traditional and modern marketing methods used including social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Advertising undertaken via Westwater’s own websites, via Network Yacht Brokers websites, via boat sales portal sites such as YachtWorld.com, boats.com, Yachtmarket.com, etc and, where appropriate, via marine press
- Search engine optimised main website built with the latest technology to ensure your boat is easily found on the internet by search engines
- As part of Network Yacht Brokers Group, we have offices throughout UK and Europe and with further contacts worldwide working together to sell your boat
- Extensive sales site hardstanding at Titchmarsh Marina for displaying your boat, subject to availability
- Normally no less than 40 brokerage boats on display outside our UK office, with many more afloat
- Deals available on storage and berths, subject to availability
- Regularly changing brokerage boat stock due to successful sales, creating increased customer visits to both our sales site and website to view our latest brokerage offerings
- Full marina facilities available
- Repairs, maintenance, cleaning, etc services available and managed by Westwater – your ‘one stop shop’!
If you wish to consider listing your boat with us, then please either complete the form below and we’ll be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, give us a call.