Selling a Boat
We can sell your boat. No matter whether your boat is large or small, power or sail, we can help.
Here’s a number of good reasons to use Westwater Yacht Sales to sell your boat:
- Professional office-based brokerage services, established in 2000
- Exclusive brokers in Titchmarsh Marina, with our offices and sales site in a prime position with regular customer footfall in this popular East Coast marina
- We operate the East Anglia office of Network Yacht Brokers Group, and as part of the NYB Group we have 23 other NYB offices throughout the UK and Europe (with further contacts worldwide), all working together to sell your boat and each office able to offer your boat to their local customers
- Our East Coast, UK location is less than one hour from London by road and rail, with London Stansted airport and Harwich International Port nearby – ideally placed for customers travelling to us from the UK or abroad
- Experienced Association of Brokers & Yacht Agents (ABYA) trained staff working to the ABYA Code of Conduct.
- Staff based in Essex and Suffolk, easily able to manage viewings wherever your boat may be lying on the East Coast or elsewhere.
- Fully insured
- ABYA listing and sales contracts utilised
- Conveyancing including title, RCD, & VAT documentation checks carried out by trained and experienced staff
- Secure client bank accounts to hold client funds (separate from our business trading accounts)
- Finance settlement matters dealt with
- Competitive brokerage rates
- Extensive growing customer database and mailing list
- Software systems in place to automatically match buyers with boats, making a sale more likely
- Traditional and modern marketing methods used including social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Advertising is undertaken via Westwater’s own websites, via Network Yacht Brokers websites, via boat sales portal sites such as YachtWorld, boats.com, Yachtmarket, Apollo Duck, Righboat, Boatshop24, Cosa de Barcos, iNautia, etc and, where appropriate, via marine press
- Search engine optimised main websites built with the latest technology to ensure your boat is easily found on the internet by search engines
- Extensive sales site hardstanding at Titchmarsh Marina for displaying your boat, subject to availability
- Normally no less than 40 brokerage boats on display outside our UK office, with many more afloat
- Live video viewings offered by appointment to enable buyers to view the boat remotely
- ‘Out of Hours’ viewings available by appointment for those unable to travel during normal working hours
- Deals available on storage and berths, subject to availability
- Regularly changing brokerage boat stock due to successful sales, creating increased customer visits to both our sales site and website to view our latest brokerage offerings
- Full marina facilities available
- Repairs, maintenance, cleaning, etc services available and managed by Westwater – your ‘one stop shop’!
- Boat purchase scheme available for us to purchase your boat if you require a quick sale, subject to conditions
- Part-exchange scheme available as a credit towards the purchase of a new boat from us, subject to conditions
If you wish to consider listing your boat with us, then please either complete the form below and we’ll be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, give us a call.